Customised Customer Service Training For Tuena Area
Delivering first-class support is a successful strategy for everyone.
Do you have well-developed skills and a broad understanding of customer service plans?
Numerous customer service skills are necessary in order to provide customer service that truly satisfies customers.
This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of their role and develop essential skills necessary to provide superior customer service.
- 11 creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills
- Customer contact model and support standards
- Differences between assertive, passive and aggressive behaviour
- How to apply the International Customer Service Standards of best practice
- Identify ways to genuinely meet your customers’ needs.
- Listened efficiently, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a client request
- Surprise and delight customers by under promising and over delivering.
- The power of using titles, with 5 simple tips to remember them
- Why finding new customers costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important part of the training is to offer solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer support teams.
This course is designed for professionals looking to enhance the customer service experience and develop techniques to develop strong customer relationships. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
Corporate Customer Service Training available in Tuena.