Tuen Local Customer Service Training
Customer service isn’t a department. It is a philosophy to be adopted by every employee.
Employees who are properly trained and demonstrate professional customer service skills, can improve customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Our Customer Service experts can help by sharing the lessons we’ve learned throughout our history and show how establishing core values can help companies meet their targets.
This workshop will provide you the skills to deliver a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn methods to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive market, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- 4 ways to build a powerful team
- Communicate effectively with your clients via email, phone, and in person.
- Develop more confidence and skill as a problem-solver
- How listening could surmount a tense situation
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Paying positive focus on the small things for your customer
- Recognize that service delivery is a single response worth
- Taking ownership of problems
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting procedures to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for team members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
Our Customer Service course will participate, instruct and equip your team members with the skills required for often tough customer support based roles.
This course session includes an engaging combination of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to improve retention of their training.
Whether you need a public course or a group session in your offices, we can supply exactly what you want at a price that will guarantee a great return on your investment.
The training is created for local companies within the Tuen region.