Tuan Local Customer Service Training
Delivering first-class support is a successful strategy for everybody.
Engage your staff with customer service training that’s simple to implement and simple to use.
It costs less to retain loyal customers than to acquire new ones. In addition, satisfied clients are more open to additional sales messages and are likely to refer others to this business.
This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of the role and develop essential skills necessary to deliver superior customer service.
- Addresses the skills required to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Produce a reputation for reliability by fulfilling their promises to customers
- Dealing with objections
- The Way to do ‘service recovery’ and turn an irate customer into a positive advocate
- Individual and group exercises, facilitated group discussion
- Make customer service a team approach
- Say no without using the ‘no’ term and avoid disappointing a customer
- The value of a Vision Statement
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
An fantastic course acceptable for all staff and management. Our courses can be tailored to meet the demands of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, regardless of industry or the size of your business.
Our customer service training is always aligned to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your customers e.g. face to face, phone, email.
Providing excellent customer service is critical to the long-term viability of each business.
We can even design a full-year and multi-year customer support program to build and maintain a customer-focused culture.
Customised Customer Service Training for Tuan groups.