Trinity Park Local Customer Service Training
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the number of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Every single contact between you and the client is vital. This course will allow you to recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Most successful companies and businesses take customer support very seriously.
Whether your team members come into contact with customers face-to-face, on the telephone, or via email and chat support programmes, customer service training will make a difference.
- 3 steps to assertive behaviour to get hard messages around in tactful, respectful manner
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service focused supervisor.
- Exemplary service and how to achieve same
- Identifying ways to add value and exceed customer expectations
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Recognise Different Customer Personalities
- Things we inform customers and things we don’t
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
All of our programs can be customized to satisfy your precise needs.
Loyal customers tell others and promote the benefits of your services and products.
The more you know about your customers the more empowered your staff will be and the better results you will get from training.
You will learn the causes of poor customer care, good customer care skills and how to handle complaints.
Training sessions customised to match the Trinity Park local region and business.