Trinity Beach Customised Customer Service Training
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Providing exceptional customer service begins with understanding who your customers are and establishing a customer focus to meet their needs.
This workshop will give you the skills to provide a level of customer service that sets your organisation apart. You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
- Apply the basic aspects of customer service in a business
- Build trust with clients by informing when a promise Can’t be fulfilled
- Develop effective interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- How to Deal with the inherent frustrations of heavy customer contact
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Seek post-sale feedback from clients.
- The Value and Belief of Customer Care
- What is Customer Support?
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you will draw from your own personal and diverse experiences to discuss elements of reward and challenge. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to construct and expand from where you are now.
In order to make customer satisfaction, you want to go beyond good customer service and exceed your customers’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
Schedule the training when it’s convenient for your employees.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, good customer care skills and how to handle complaints.
Professional Customer Service Training to suit your Trinity Beach team.