Trigg Customer Service Training
Searching for customer service training courses?
Every single contact between you and the client is vital. This course will help you recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
In this customer service training course, participants learn the essential skills necessary to deliver exceptional customer service through real world exercises and group activities.
This program provides tools to concentrate on the important role of the individual in building customer loyalty, making a positive impression, and contributing to a workplace support culture.
- 4 ways to build a powerful team
- Building customer relationships
- Delight the customer by going beyond customer satisfaction
- Handling work based customer requests
- How using excellent customer service can generate return business
- Practical tips for handling dangerous anger
- Review your performance and plan for customer service development
- Understand that neutral or indifferent service loses customers, creates dissatisfaction
- What is Customer Service?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not only help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but manage customer complaints in a professional manner.
So as to make customer satisfaction, you need to go beyond good customer service and exceed your customers’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
The more you know about your customers the more empowered your team will be and the better results you’ll get from training.
We can adapted to your specific needs and the examples used can be quite specific to your organisation.
Customised Customer Service Training created for local Trigg business.