Customer Service Training For Trida
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
Feedback from workshop participants informs us that they could immediately use their new skills to their office the next day.
One good customer service experience can change the entire perception a customer holds towards the organization.
This in house customer service skills course is aimed at creating service skills, including handling the more difficult situations.
- 11 creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills
- Confidently deal with unhappy customers and produce a solution-centric approach to complaints.
- Easy methods for crystal-clear, positive communications
- Group discussion, demonstration, exercise with group review
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer support and your business practices and policies.
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Stepping into your customers shoes
- Up selling and cross selling techniques
- What is Customer Service?
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important aspect of the training is to provide solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
Our courses can be tailored to satisfy the requirements of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, regardless of industry or the size of your business.
Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
We can customise the program so it is contextualised to suit you and your office needs.
Your Customer Service Training could be customised to suit the local Trida area for those who have a team.