Trial Harbour Customer Service Training
Customer Service Training will provide your whole team with the knowledge and skills necessary to constantly exceeded guest expectations.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you handle a customer support group, this course is ideal as it will better help you provide high quality service to customers and clients.
Our training offers advanced customer service tips for your organization based on the content area or competency that you want to improve.
This in house customer service skills course is aimed at creating service skills, including tackling the harder situations.
- Enjoy how their individual effort counts towards the success of the organisation
- Create a positive reputation for their department / organisation
- Diagnose problems in matching service delivery to customers and promptly action procedures to resolve customer complaints
- Factors of voice that add and detract from the message and image being portrayed
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Handle Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Customers
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and provide world-class courtesy
- Taking ownership of problems
- What does good service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Terrific customer service training covers essential behaviors, service plans, and support systems that collectively ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Loyal customers tell others and promote the benefits of your services and products.
Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher degree of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more earnings.
Throughout the program, you will receive training that takes you in the principles of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a way of improving and potentially growing your business.
Corporate Customer Service Training available in Trial Harbour.