Tremont Local Customised Customer Service Training
Complex customer service roles are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and offices, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of business and counter service.
Exceptional customer service is a crucial element for any company, continually improving abilities to attain peak levels of performance and sales achievement.
One good customer service experience can alter the whole perception a customer holds towards the organization.
This lively and interactive, course has been designed to help individuals acquire knowledge and skills necessary for producing memorable service encounters resulting in customer loyalty.
- Assess customer needs and provide constructive information to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Complaints and why we need them
- Defining good customer service
- Exemplary service and how to achieve same
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Listened effectively, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a customer request
- Record client details in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- The Value and Belief of Customer Care
- What does good service look like and feel like?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Good customer service is an integral part of any successful business. Not only will your customers feel great about doing business with you, you can strengthen your organization reputation and opening up chances for repeat business.
Learn about customer service skills, building customer loyalty, creating effective first impressions, managing customer expectations, and much more by filtering through our training and development workshops.
This system takes customer service training to the highest level.
With a selection of training options, have a look at a number of the most popular themes or have us design something special for you.
Ask us about a customised training session at Tremont.