Customised Customer Service Training For Traynors Lagoon Area
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will reduce the amount of callbacks and return clients. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the principal drivers of customer satisfaction.
Fantastic customer service is vital for all businesses, big or small. It may have a direct impact on customer loyalty and where potential customers choose to spend their money. To put it simply, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher level of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue.
One good customer service experience can alter the entire perception a customer holds towards the organization.
What is going on on the inside of your company is felt on the outside by your customers.
- Adopted a consistent, professional fashion when talking with clients
- Building rapport with customers
- Effective techniques for building customer loyalty
- Group discussion, short practice sessions in pairs with feedback
- How to keep from becoming upset and unraveled
- Nature of client service – the facts and the myths
- Recognize the value of providing excellent service to both external and internal customers
- Understanding the customer’s situation
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t only help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but handle customer complaints in a professional way.
Our customer service training is always aligned to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your clients e.g. face to face, phone, email.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in back-up and support functions to build, preserve, and increase a loyal customer base.
We can also design a full-year and multi-year customer service program to build and maintain a customer-focused culture.
To get a local session customised to suit Traynors Lagoon teams contact us.