Customised Customer Service Training For Tranmere North Area
As the first line of contact with customers, service representatives can affect customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.
Do you have well-developed skills and a broad knowledge of customer service strategies?
Our training provides advanced customer service tips for your organization depending on the content field or competency that you would like to improve.
This customer support class provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to make certain that products and services are delivered and maintained to the standards your customers have come to expect.
- Apply critical communication skills
- Creating lasting first impressions
- Differences between assertive, passive and aggressive behaviour
- Group discussion, demonstration, exercise with group review
- The Way to prevent misunderstandings
- Practised how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience
- Responding to customer complaints
- The right and wrong ways to say “no”
- What your clients, want, need and expect
About This Customer Service Training Session
Customer service training programs enhance the customer service skills and abilities of your employees and equip them with the customer service tools mentioned previously.
If you are in a customer focused role or you manage a client service group, this course is ideal as it will better enable you to deliver high quality service to clients and clients.
This course concentrates on analysing needs, priorities and problem investigations in the delivery of service to customers.
With a selection of training options, have a look at a number of the most popular topics or have us design something specific for you.
This session is created for company located in Tranmere North.