Customer Service Training For Trangie Area
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the client is satisfied, will decrease the number of callbacks and return clients. Improving “first contact” resolution is among the principal drivers of customer satisfaction.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
People who interact directly with a customer must have a skillset and mindset to meet or exceed a customer’s expectations.
This course is fantastic for call centers wanting to keep abreast of the most recent thinking in relationship building in addition to individuals who face the client on a daily basis.
- Being a positive effect and ambassador
- Choose appropriate behavior for different customer service situations
- Empowers you with techniques to deal with difficult or problematic situations
- The Way to express appreciation
- How to make customers feel important, and why you need to
- Presentation, revolving flipchart exercise in small groups, group review
- Reduce client turnover for long term benefits and success
- Tips and tricks for providing customer service over the phone
- What distinguishes us from our competitors?
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to supply, and what practical things you will do to accomplish this.
Our courses can be tailored to satisfy the requirements of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your business.
Schedule the training when it’s convenient for your employees. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Contact us today for a customised quote for your Trangie company.