Customised Customer Service Training For Tralee
Complex customer service roles are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and offices, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centers, help desks, reception, front of company and counter support.
If you’re searching to provide excellent, outstanding service then this course is ideal for all staff who deal with internal and external clients.
In this program, the student will learn about customer service and its connection to the global market, the significance of ‘good service’, and what the customer expects.
This 1-day customer service training class introduces entry-level customer service agents to the fundamental principles and techniques required to provide excellent service.
- Accepting responsibility outside your area
- Communicate and collaborate with customers utilising efficient communication processes
- Develop the skills and practices which are essential elements of a customer service focused supervisor.
- Follow-up to ensure completion
- How your attitude affects clients
- Prioritizing customer projects to keep both the important and the urgent moving forward
- Review customer satisfaction with service delivery with verifiable information while maintaining reporting processes to compare changes in client satisfaction
- Telephone greetings that set a positive stage
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program on your company demands dedication from yourself and your staff.
Our courses can be tailored to meet the requirements of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your company.
The more you know about your customers the more enabled your staff will be and the better results you will get from training.
We are also experienced at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, in addition to longer term programmes to meet specific organisation targets and service standards.
Contact us today for a customised quote for your Tralee company.