Customised Customer Service Training For Trafalgar
Customers are the lifeblood of any business. Yet it is surprising how few people and organisations have mastered delivering consistent service excellence.
Discover what it means to provide truly outstanding customer service, along with the value of customer excellence into the modern business enterprise.
A number of customer service skills are necessary in order to give customer service that truly satisfies customers.
With such a tough competition, the only way to distinguish yourself from other companies is to go out of your way to help your customers and provide an excellent customer service.
- Attract customer compliments which are recorded, recognised and rewarded
- Consequences of poor service
- Demonstrate flexible ways of dealing with difficult clients
- How to handle the inherent frustrations of heavy customer contact
- Individual and group exercises, facilitated group discussion
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Respond to and report on client feedback and complaints
- Things we inform customers and things we do not
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting procedures to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to provide their employees access to a larger range of knowledge supply, subject matter experts, examples of best practices and other individuals’ experience of customer services.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service class will give you the skills to deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Schedule the training when it is convenient for your staff.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
On the lookout for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff in your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help spark your team’s performance.