Customised Customer Service Training For Townson Area
Customer service is intentionally and carefully designed to suit your business — not by doing different things, instead by doing the exact things differently.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
In this program, the learner will learn about customer support and its connection to the global market, the significance of ‘great service’, and exactly what the client expects.
When your employees are properly trained and demonstrate professional service skills, your organization’s customer loyalty and satisfaction enhance
- 5 ways to reduce costly mistakes
- Customers’ psychological needs
- Develop strategies to obtain customer feedback for improving the supply of Services and Products
- Have standard ways to resolve common customer Issues
- Include the best point-of-sale system.
- Professional Telephone Techniques and Courtesy
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and provide world-class courtesy
- Understand that neutral or indifferent service loses customers, creates dissatisfaction
- Ways to create a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important part of the training is to provide solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
One-day instructor-led customer service training classes are offered at your site for up to 15 students per course.
Service professionals need to understand that they are the very important links between the customers and the organisation.
Throughout the program, you’ll receive training that takes you from the principles of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a means of improving and possibly growing your business.
Professional Customer Service Training to suit your Townson team.