Customer Service Training In Town Common
As the first line of contact with clients, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.
Fantastic customer service is critical for all businesses, big or small. It can have a direct effect on customer loyalty and where prospective customers choose to invest their money.
In this program, the learner will learn about customer support and its relation to the global market, the significance of ‘good service’, and what the customer expects.
This class discusses how to connect with the customer and illustrates how to manage customer service on the phone, in-person, responding to and sending e-mail, and when dealing with challenging customers.
- Attract customer compliments that are recorded, recognised and rewarded
- Builds your versatility for different situations through heightened communication skills
- Encourage ideas, suggestions and observations from all staff.
- Get serious about delivering great customer service.
- How to provide customer service over the phone
- Listening fully and with focus
- Review customer satisfaction using verifiable data
- Understand customer diversity
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
All of our programs can be customized to meet your precise needs.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service course will provide you the skills to deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Simply put, the higher quality customer service you provide, the higher degree of customer satisfaction you may enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more earnings.
With a selection of training options, have a look at a number of the most popular topics or have us design something specific for you.
Supplying local training options to your Town Common business.