Customised Customer Service Training For Towaninny South Area
Customer service is carefully and deliberately designed to suit your business — not by doing different things, instead by doing the same things differently.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
A number of customer service skills are needed in order to provide customer service that truly satisfies customers.
This course is fantastic for call centers wanting to keep abreast of the latest thinking in relationship building in addition to individuals who confront the customer on a daily basis.
- Actively listen to a customer with a complaint
- Cost of a Dissatisfied Customer
- Dealing with objections
- Group discussion, short practice sessions in pairs with feedback
- Identify the key elements of customer service excellence
- Obtain customer feedback to continuously refine a customer service program
- Seek post-sale feedback from customers.
- Turning disappointment into delight
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course will allow you to understand why businesses need good customer care.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and guiding staff to comprehend and retain customer relationships.
This system takes customer service training to the maximum level.
We’ll provide you invaluable know-how on a wide assortment of topics like organizing your desk, proper email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your business excel.
This session could be conducted on site at Towaninny South.