Customised Customer Service Training For Tourello Area
Delivering first-class support is a successful strategy for everybody.
Every single contact between you and the customer is vital. This course can allow you to recognize the fundamental principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Learn the principles of customer service, with tips on the best way to provide excellent customer support to improve your bottom line.
Whether your team members come into contact with clients face-to-face, on the phone, or through email and chat service programmes, customer service training will make a difference.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Easier management of staff and customer issues due to increased satisfaction of employees and clients
- How Good Am I at providing Customer Service? Questionnaire
- Identify what your organisation has to offer customers
- Manage stressful situations with customers face-to-face and over the telephone
- Review client satisfaction with service delivery
- Understand that all companies are in the ‘connection’ business
- What makes clients remain, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to provide, and what practical things you will do to achieve this.
Please contact us about specific articles and customisation.
The course includes role-playing drills, group exercises, and discussions of concepts that are most applicable when tailored to the experiences of their pupils.
You will learn the causes of poor customer care, good customer support skills and how to deal with complaints.
Contact us now for more information on running a Customer Service Training in Tourello.