Customised Customer Service Training For Toukley
Customer service isn’t a department. It’s a philosophy to be embraced by every employee.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you handle a client service team, this course is ideal as it will better enable you to provide high quality service to clients and clients.
In this program, the learner will learn about customer service and its connection to the global market, the meaning of ‘good service’, and exactly what the customer expects.
Whether your team members come into contact with customers face-to-face, on the telephone, or through email and chat service programmes, customer service training will make a difference.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Communicate and collaborate with customers utilising efficient communication processes
- Dealing with hard, overbearing customers
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
- How to make customers feel important, and why you should
- Personal presentation tips
- Stepping into your customers shoes
- The Value and Belief of Customer Care
- What makes clients stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t only help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you handle a customer service group, this program is ideal as it will better help you provide high quality service to customers and clients.
The customer service training is either a full or half-day customer service workshop focussed on the crucial role individuals play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
We have tons of great customer service training courses which will be a fantastic fit for you and your staff.
Contact us today to find out more on conducting a Customer Service Training in Toukley.