Tottenham Local Customised Customer Service Training
Customer service is carefully and deliberately designed to suit your business — not by doing different things, instead by doing the exact things differently.
Do you understand customer needs and problems and want to offer advice to staff members?
Our client services class is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or contemplating exploring a new career area.
This program provides managers with the tools to build a customer centric organisation using the most up to date customer service strategies for building and sustaining a culture of service excellence.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Coping with anger and complaining customers
- Developed skills in engaging with clients and managing their enquiries effectively
- Have standard ways to solve common customer problems
- How to keep from getting upset and unraveled
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Recognise Different Customer Personalities
- Understanding the customer’s situation
- What your clients, desire, need and expect
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not just help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional way.
Participants will learn key concepts and participate in facilitated discussions and exercises that will personalize the customer service content to their specific functions and responsibilities in the business.
The customer service course will enhance each participant’s ability to manage interactions with clients and ensure that they have the confidence to enable them to implement best practice customer service techniques, providing customer satisfaction whilst developing customer loyalty. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line workers, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
This session could be conducted on site at Tottenham.