Totnes Valley Customised Customer Service Training
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and offices, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of company and counter service.
Feedback from workshop participants tells us that they can immediately apply their new skills to their workplace the following day.
Regardless of the size or type of your business, the importance of customer service training for its success is undeniable
This program provides tools that will further improve customer service skills and confidence when providing service to clients from diverse cultures.
- Always welcome a client with friendliness and a willingness to serve
- Dealing with customers in person
- Encourage ideas, observations and suggestions from all employees.
- The Way to exceed customer expectations
- How to keep from getting upset and unraveled
- Searching for all the ways you can deliver, not grounds you can not
- Say no without using the ‘no’ term and avoid disappointing a customer
- Understand that all businesses are in the ‘connection’ business
- What makes clients stay, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer support program formalises the level of customer service you aim to provide, and what practical things you will do to achieve this.
Our courses can be tailored to satisfy the demands of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, regardless of industry or the size of your business.
Satisfied customers are loyal customers. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
If you are located in Totnes Valley and require a customised training session for your group, please get in touch with us.