Customer Service Training For Torrens Area
Better customer care may be that gap causing clients to choose you over other providers offering the very same products or services.
Do you have well-developed skills and a broad knowledge of customer service strategies?
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, providing exceptional customer service is increasingly important to differentiate you and your opponents.
You’ll discover how to communicate effectively over email with colleagues/ clients, record and retrieve product and client information on a database and manage complaints, cope with stress and respond effectively to customers.
- Ask key employees what they already do to provide good customer service.
- Complaint handling practice
- Dealing with objections
- The Way to get the support of supervisors, coworkers, and staff
- How to make customers feel important, and why you need to
- Raise the bar on customer service and marketing strategies
- React to a criticism as an opportunity for service recovery and to improve systems
- Surprise and delight customers by under promising and over delivering.
- The secrets to good rapport with customers and partners
- Ways to make a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course can help you understand why businesses need excellent customer care.
No travel costs, the training is conducted in your own facility.
The customer service training is either a full or half-day customer service workshop focussed on the crucial role individuals play in building customer loyalty and creating positive service experiences.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service teams looking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer travel.
If you’re located in Torrens and require a customised training session for your group, please get in touch with us.