Customised Customer Service Training For Torrens Vale
Customers are the lifeblood of any enterprise. Yet it’s surprising how few people and organisations have mastered delivering consistent service excellence.
Have you got well-developed skills and a broad knowledge of customer service strategies?
Our Customer Service specialists can help by sharing the lessons we’ve learned during our history and show how establishing core values can help companies meet their goals.
This workshop which can be tailored specifically for your organisation or department so as to examine various contact points for customers and the impact on their client journey and experience.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to prevent them
- Building rapport with customers
- Dealing with hard, overbearing Clients
- Factors of good and poor communication on the telephone
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Listened efficiently, asked questions and summarised to respond fully to a customer request
- Surprise and delight customers by under promising and over delivering.
- Understanding the customer’s situation
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer support program formalises the level of customer service you aim to supply, and what practical things you will do to achieve this.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and directing staff to comprehend and retain customer relationships.
This class focuses on analysing needs, priorities and problem diagnoses in the delivery of service to clients.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service teams looking to enhance the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
We can provide a training session to your team in Torrens Vale.