Torrens Park Customer Service Training
Better customer care may be that gap causing customers to choose you above other suppliers offering the same products or services.
If you are in a customer focused role or you handle a client support team, this course is ideal as it will better help you deliver high quality service to customers and clients.
Our customer services course is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or considering exploring a new career area.
With such a tough competition, the only way to differentiate yourself from other businesses is to go out of your way to help your customers and provide an excellent customer service.
- 5 ways to reduce costly mistakes
- Produce a positive reputation for their department / organisation
- Delight the Customer by Exceeding their Expectations
- Handling work based client requests
- How to keep from becoming upset and unraveled
- Practical tips for managing dangerous anger
- Record client details in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Knowing the customer’s situation
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t just help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional way.
Learn about customer service skills, building customer loyalty, creating effective first impressions, managing customer expectations, and more by filtering through our training and development workshops.
This program provides tools to identify the many ingredients that lead to difficult customer situations; understand and defeat them and demonstrate how customer retrieval can benefit your organization.
You will learn the causes of poor customer support, very good customer support skills and how to deal with complaints.
This session can be conducted on site at Torrens Park.