Customer Service Training For Top Naas Area
Clients are the lifeblood of any business. Yet it is surprising how few people and organisations have mastered providing consistent service excellence.
Feedback from workshop participants tells us that they could immediately apply their new skills to their office the following day.
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, delivering exceptional customer support is increasingly important to differentiate you and your competitors.
This class discusses how to connect with the customer and illustrates how to manage customer service on the phone, in-person, responding to and sending e-mail, and when dealing with challenging clients.
- Answer the phone in a standard way and with a grin
- Customer contact points and knowledge of the customer journey
- Delight the Customer by Exceeding their Expectations
- Exemplary service and how to achieve same
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention by creating loyalty
- Prioritizing customer projects to maintain both the important as well as the urgent moving forward
- Responsiveness — how can we improve
- Knowing the customer service interplay ‘experience ‘ procedure’
- Why the choices you make with each client contact are so significant
About This Customer Service Training Session
Assessing all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course won’t only help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to clients, but handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
If you do not find what you’re looking for, we can make it for you.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in copy and support functions to build, preserve, and increase a loyal customer base.
We can adapted to your specific requirements and the examples used can be very specific to your organisation.
Local Top Naas Customer Service Training available for teams.