Customer Service Training For Tootool Area
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or time-management training options available.
If you are in a customer focused role or you manage a client support group, this course is ideal as it will better help you provide high quality service to clients and clients.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the trick to a successful organisation isn’t only about providing a quality service or product, but also about providing great customer care.
Whether your staff members come into contact with customers face-to-face, on the telephone, or through email and chat support programmes, customer service training will make a difference.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Complaints and why we need them
- Easier management of staff and customer problems due to improved management skills and increased satisfaction of staff and clients
- Group discussion, presentation, exercise with team review
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Paying positive focus on the small things for your customer
- Responsiveness — how do we improve
- Tips for enhancing cooperation between departments
- What customer service is
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop introduces techniques for managing challenging customers and scenarios and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.
One-day instructor-led customer service training classes are offered at your site for up to 15 students per class.
Service professionals need to understand that they’re the very important links between the clients and the organisation. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
If you would like to book a session for your team in Tootool please inform us.