Toothdale Local Customer Service Training
Trying to find customer service training classes?
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service course will give you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
A number of customer service skills are needed in order to provide customer service that really satisfies customers.
This program provides managers with the tools to construct a customer centric organisation using the most current customer service strategies for building and sustaining a culture of service excellence.
- Answer the telephone in a standard way and with a grin
- Choose Proper behavior for different customer service situations
- Enhance each customer interaction with friendliness and go the extra mile
- Factors of good and poor communication on the telephone
- How to keep your cool in the toughest situations
- Listening fully and with focus
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- Techniques for handling complaints to the client’s complete satisfaction
- Why the choices you make with each client contact are so significant
About This Customer Service Training Session
An excellent course acceptable for all staff and management. Our courses can be tailored to fit the demands of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your business.
In order to make customer satisfaction, you need to go beyond great customer service and exceed your customers’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
This class concentrates on analysing needs, priorities and problem diagnoses in the delivery of service to customers.
We are also experienced at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, as well as longer term programmes to fulfill specific organisation targets and service standards.
Your Customer Service Training could be customised to match the local Toothdale area if you have a team.