Tooradin Local Customer Service Training
Customers are the lifeblood of any business. Yet it is surprising how few people and organisations have mastered providing consistent service excellence.
If you are in a customer focused role or you manage a client support group, this course is ideal as it will better help you provide high quality service to clients and clients.
One good customer service experience can change the whole perception a customer holds towards the organization.
This in house customer service skills course is aimed at creating service skills, including handling the more difficult situations.
- Answer the phone in a standard way and with a grin
- Building rapport with customers
- Develop effective interpersonal communication and problem-solving abilities
- Helps customer-facing-staff to understand the importance of good service and its role in client retention
- How we ‘manage’ our clients
- Practical exercises in pairs and trios with group conversation
- Reward customers with a customer loyalty program.
- The power of using titles, with 5 simple tips to remember them
- Use verifiable data while keeping reporting processes to compare changes in customer satisfaction
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not only help you manage, track and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
Our Customer Service course will engage, instruct and equip your team members with the skills required for frequently difficult customer support based roles.
This comprehensive customer service Course will offer you a chance to explore your duties to the customers service function in your organisation.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive market, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Your Customer Service Training can be customised to match the local Tooradin area for those who have a team.