Toora Customised Customer Service Training
As the first line of contact with customers, service representatives can influence customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and become confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
Irrespective of the size or type of your business, the importance of customer service training for its achievement is undeniable
This course discusses how to connect with the customer and illustrates how to manage customer service on the phone, in-person, responding to and sending email, and when dealing with challenging customers.
- Evaluate customer needs and provide constructive advice to promote the improvement of customer service delivery
- Creates a professional and proactive picture for the Business
- Demonstration, facilitated group review, pairs exercise with group review
- How to apply the International Customer Service Standards of best practice
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention by creating loyalty
- Learn lessons from your most difficult clients
- Recognise what employees are searching for to be truly engaged.
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all trades over time
- Ways to create a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to give their employees access to a larger array of knowledge source, subject matter specialists, examples of best practices and other individuals’ experience of customer services.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer service teams.
The course includes role-playing drills, team exercises, and discussions of concepts which are most applicable when tailored to the experiences of their pupils.
We can adapted to your specific needs and the examples used can be very specific to your organisation.
If you are located in Toora and need a customised training session for your team, please get in touch with us.