Tooperang Customer Service Training
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Engage your staff with customer service training that’s simple to implement and simple to use.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the trick to a successful organisation isn’t only about providing a quality service or product, but also about delivering great customer care.
The main aspect of service skills training is equipping your staff with the skills that permit the customer to guide the content, interaction and structure of your product and service knowledge base.
- Use the fundamental aspects of customer service in a company
- Produce a reputation for reliability by fulfilling their promises to customers
- Develop and implement strategies and methods to enhance customer service delivery
- Helps you become an asset to your organisation by providing strategies and approaches to meet or surpass customer expectations
- Internal vs. External customers
- Presentation, revolving flipchart exercise in small groups, group review
- Review client satisfaction using verifiable data
- The Value and Belief of Customer Care
- What makes clients remain, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Exploring all customer touch points and focusing on professional communication, this course will not just help you manage, monitor and report on the effectiveness of your service to customers, but handle customer complaints in a professional way.
One-day instructor-led customer service training classes are offered at your site for up to 15 students per course.
Satisfied customers are loyal customers.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service groups looking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
Customer Service Training sessions available in Tooperang if you are a business searching for a customised training session. Workshops available in Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Parramatta, Canberra and Adelaide.