Toomulla Customer Service Training
Clients are the lifeblood of any business. Yet it is surprising how few people and organisations have mastered delivering consistent service excellence.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service class will give you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Our client services class is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or considering exploring a new career area.
What is happening on the inside of your company is felt on the outside by your clients.
- 11 creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills
- Confidently handle unhappy customers and develop a solution-centric approach to complaints.
- Develop the skills and practices which are essential elements of a customer service focused manager.
- How to Deal with the inherent frustrations of heavy customer contact
- How to keep your cool in the toughest situations
- Practised how to turn customer service disappointment into a positive experience
- Realize the value of providing excellent service to both internal and external clients
- Understand how an individual’s behavior impacts the behavior of others
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop introduces techniques for handling challenging clients and situations and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to support interactions.
If you’re in a customer focused role or you handle a client service group, this program is ideal as it will better enable you to deliver high quality service to clients and clients.
Providing excellent customer service is essential to the long-term viability of every business.
We can also design a full-year and multi-year customer support program to develop and maintain a customer-focused culture.
Supplying local training options to your Toomulla company.