Tooms Lake Local Customised Customer Service Training
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Good customer service is critical for all businesses, big or small. It may have a direct impact on customer loyalty and where prospective customers decide to spend their money.
Our Customer Service specialists can assist by sharing the lessons we’ve learned throughout our history and reveal how establishing core values can help companies meet their goals.
This customer support course provides participants with the knowledge and skills needed to ensure that products and services are delivered and maintained to the standards your customers have come to expect.
- Always welcome a customer with friendliness and a willingness to serve
- Complaint handling practice
- Encourage ideas, observations and suggestions from all staff.
- The Way to express appreciation
- How to make customers feel important, and why you should
- Know how to defuse situations with customers and to handle demanding situations
- Respond to and report on customer feedback and complaints
- Understand each customer is worth the sum total of all trades over time
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer support program formalises the level of customer service you aim to supply, and what practical things you will do to achieve this.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to choose from.
Schedule the training when it’s convenient for your staff.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive market, such as how to turn complaints into opportunities.
If you want to book a session for your team in Tooms Lake please inform us.