Customer Service Training For Tooma Area
Delivering first-class service is a successful strategy for everyone.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service course will provide you the skills to offer deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
In today’s increasingly competitive markets, providing exceptional customer support is increasingly important to differentiate you and your competitors.
The customer support course is delivered as an interactive lecture with key concepts and techniques workshopped providing participants an opportunity to put these skills into practice.
- Accepting responsibility outside your area
- Complaint handling practice
- Easier management of staff and customer problems due to improved management skills and increased satisfaction of employees and clients
- Have standard ways to solve common customer problems
- Identified ways they can add value to client relationships and exceed expectations
- Know how to defuse situations with customers and to handle tough situations
- Recognise what employees are looking for to be truly engaged.
- Things we tell customers and things we don’t
- What your clients, desire, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to supply, and what practical things you will do to accomplish this.
Learn the principles of customer service, with tips on how to provide excellent customer service to boost your bottom line.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and support staff in copy and support roles to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
Throughout the program, you’ll receive training that takes you from the fundamentals of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a means of improving and possibly growing your business.
This session can be conducted on site at Tooma.