Tooloon Customer Service Training
Customer service is carefully and deliberately designed to match your business — not by doing different things, instead by doing the same things differently.
Have you got well-developed skills and a broad understanding of customer service strategies?
It’s the responsibility of the organisation to provide the kind of high quality customer service training necessary to provide customers with positive experiences.
This lively and interactive, course has been designed to help individuals acquire knowledge and skills necessary for creating memorable service encounters resulting in customer loyalty.
- 5 ways to improve your over-the-phone character
- Dealing with clients in person
- Define what great customer support is for yourself and others.
- Defining Customer Service
- Group discussion, short practice sessions in pairs with feedback
- Interpersonal skills with customers
- Nature of customer service – the truth and the myths
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and provide world-class courtesy
- The advantages and disadvantages of digital communication
- Why finding new clients costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
An fantastic course suitable for all staff and management. Our courses can be tailored to fit the requirements of every business when dealing with both internal and external customers, irrespective of industry or the size of your business.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer support teams.
This course session includes an engaging combination of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to enhance retention of their training.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and keep customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Providing local training options to your Tooloon company.