Customer Service Training In Toolijooa
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Feedback from workshop participants informs us that they could immediately apply their new skills to their workplace the next day.
Our client services class is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or contemplating exploring a new career area.
You’ll discover how to communicate effectively over email with coworkers/ clients, record and retrieve product and client information on a database and manage complaints, cope with stress and react effectively to clients.
- 11 creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills
- Confidently handle unhappy customers and develop a solution-centric approach to complaints.
- Delivering bad news to clients in a professional way
- Giving customers the wrong impression
- Identify what your organisation must offer customers
- Practical exercises in pairs and trios with group conversation
- Recognise Different Customer Personalities
- Things we inform customers and things we do not
- What distinguishes us from our competitors?
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program on your business demands dedication from yourself and your staff.
So as to make customer satisfaction, you need to go beyond good customer service and exceed your clients’ expectations with exceptional service every time.
This course session contains an engaging blend of lecture, group interaction, and role-playing to improve retention of their training.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service groups seeking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer travel.
Training sessions customised to suit the Toolijooa local area and business.