Toolamba West Customer Service Training
Clients are the lifeblood of any enterprise. Yet it’s surprising how few people and organisations have mastered providing consistent service excellence.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service class will provide you the skills to offer deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
In today’s competitive marketplace, businesses must ensure they’re delivering the highest quality customer support.
This course is suited to anyone who wants to maximise their chances to construct exceptional internal or external customer relationships.
- Active listening skills on the phone
- Creates a professional and proactive image for the company
- Deliver bad news to clients in a more positive way.
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
- Identify Ways of promoting your organisation and fostering business
- Practical tips for managing dangerous anger
- Document customer details in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- The advantages and disadvantages of mobile communicating
- What makes customers remain, and the reasons they leave
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop introduces techniques for managing challenging clients and situations and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to support interactions.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer support teams.
This system provides tools to identify the many ingredients that lead to difficult customer situations; understand and defeat them and demonstrate how client retrieval can benefit your organization. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
Please contact us for additional information on Customer Service Training for your business in Toolamba West.