Customised Customer Service Training For Toogoolawah Area
As the first line of contact with customers, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Each and every contact between you and the client is vital. This course will help you recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the phone or via email.
It is the responsibility of the organisation to supply the kind of high quality customer service training necessary to supply customers with positive experiences.
This customer support class provides participants with the knowledge and skills required to make certain that products and services are delivered and maintained to the standards your customers have come to expect.
- Advance a customer service program from a fundamental to advanced level
- Builds your versatility for different scenarios through heightened communication skills
- Empowers you with techniques to deal with difficult or problematic situations
- How to deal with difficult customers
- How to prevent misunderstandings
- Professional telephone and email Methods
- Relationship triangle trust and loyalty
- The right and wrong ways to say “no”
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to provide, and what practical things you will do to accomplish this.
No travel expenses, the training is conducted in your own facility.
Service professionals will need to understand that they’re the very important links between the customers and the organisation.
You will learn ways to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive marketplace, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
Looking for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff at your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help ignite your team’s performance.