Customised Customer Service Training For Tongarra
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a whole spectrum of industries and offices, such as banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of business and counter service.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service class will provide you the skills to offer deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the key to a successful organisation isn’t only about providing an excellent product or service, but also about delivering great customer care.
If your employees are properly trained and demonstrate professional service skills, your organization’s customer satisfaction and loyalty improve
- Advance a customer support program from a fundamental to advanced level
- Complaint handling practice
- Deliver tangible results through stored referrals and business
- How to build good will
- Include the best point-of-sale system.
- Learn lessons from your most difficult customers
- Seek ways to continuously improve
- The lifetime value of existing clients
- What your customers, desire, need and anticipate
About This Customer Service Training Session
An important aspect of the training is to provide solutions to meet those needs and expectations through consistent and positively reinforced training.
If you do not find what you are looking for, we can create it for you.
This system provides tools to identify the many ingredients that lead to difficult customer situations; understand and overcome them and demonstrate how customer recovery can benefit your company.
You will learn the causes of poor customer care, very good customer care skills and how to deal with complaints.
Customised Customer Service Training for Tongarra groups.