Customised Customer Service Training For Tonebridge Area
As the first line of contact with customers, service agents can affect customer perceptions and ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.
If you are in a customer focused role or you manage a customer support team, this program is ideal as it will better help you provide high quality service to customers and clients.
Learn to create an amazing customer experience.
The customer support course is delivered as an interactive lecture with key concepts and skills workshopped providing participants an opportunity to put these skills into practice.
- Appreciate how their individual effort counts towards the achievement of the organisation
- Cost of a Dissatisfied Client
- Define what great customer support is for yourself and others.
- Defining Customer Service
- Set a customer complaint policy.
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention by creating loyalty
- Manage Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Customers
- Review recruitment practices to ensure you hire the right front-line staff.
- Telephone greetings that set a positive stage
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to give their employees access to a wider range of knowledge source, subject matter specialists, examples of best practices and other peoples’ experience of customer services.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to select from.
The customer service course will enhance each participant’s ability to handle interactions with customers and ensure that they have the confidence to allow them to implement best practice customer service techniques, delivering customer satisfaction whilst creating customer loyalty.
You will learn methods to attract, connect with and retain customers in a competitive market, including how to turn complaints into opportunities.
If you want to book a session for your group in Tonebridge please let us know.