Cookamidgera Customised Customer Service Training
Having the ability to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will decrease the number of callbacks and return customers. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the primary drivers of consumer satisfaction.
Gain thorough knowledge and understanding of customer service practices and be confident in handling enquiries, complaints, and communications.
In today’s rapidly changing business world, the key to a successful organisation isn’t only about providing an excellent product or service, but also about delivering great customer care.
You’ll learn how to communicate effectively over email with colleagues/ customers, record and retrieve product and customer information on a database and handle complaints, cope with stress and respond effectively to clients.
- Actively listen to a customer with a complaint
- Diagnose problems in delivery of customer service
- How listening can surmount a tense situation
- Importance of first impressions , as seen from the customer’s standpoint
- Know how to handle customer behaviour by understanding their needs and expectations
- Responsibility for customer service
- Understanding the customer’s situation
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Establishing a successful customer service program in your business requires dedication from yourself and your own staff.
Our customer service training is always aligned to the most frequent method of communication used to connect with your customers e.g. face to face, phone, email.
This system carries customer service training to the highest level.
We are also experienced at providing bespoke training courses in customer services, in addition to longer term programmes to fulfill specific organisation goals and service standards.
Onsite Customer Service Training available in Cookamidgera.