Conway Local Customised Customer Service Training
Clients are the lifeblood of any enterprise. Yet it is surprising how few people and organisations have mastered delivering consistent service excellence.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this customer service class will provide you the skills to provide deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
In today’s competitive marketplace, businesses must ensure that they are delivering the highest quality customer support.
The customer service course is delivered as an interactive lecture with key concepts and skills workshopped providing participants an opportunity to put these skills into practice.
- Enjoy how their individual effort counts towards the success of the organisation
- Deal effectively with situations where customer expectations have not been met
- Easy techniques for crystal-clear, positive communications
- Have standard ways to resolve common customer problems
- How your attitude affects customers
- Manage Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Clients
- Responsiveness — how do we improve
- Time management techniques
- What your customers, want, need and expect
About This Customer Service Training Session
Terrific customer service training covers essential behaviours, service strategies, and support systems that together ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and directing staff to comprehend and retain customer relationships.
This comprehensive customer service Course will offer you an opportunity to explore your duties to the clients service function in your organisation. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with customers!
This session can be conducted on site at Conway.