Customer Service Training For Concord West Area
Searching for customer service training classes?
Engage your team with customer service training that’s simple to implement and simple to use.
Most customer service training emphasises skills and behaviors. These are important. But delivering the best possible customer service — keeping your client retention high — requires more than basic training, it requires cultural change. The course teaches service representatives critical skills in the areas of professionalism, communication, managing the telephone, managing the client, managing job stress and other abilities like cross-selling.
- Being a positive effect and ambassador
- Dealing with difficult customers and complaints
- Delivering bad news to clients in a professional way
- Group discussion, short practice sessions in pairs with comments
- Identify the needs and priorities of the organisation in providing services to clients
- Make decisions to overcome problems and accommodate customer services
- Review recruitment practices to ensure you employ the ideal front-line staff.
- Telephone greetings that place a positive stage
- Using positive language and tone of voice
About This Customer Service Training Session
A customer service program formalises the level of customer service you aim to provide, and what practical things you will do to achieve this.
Learn the strategies involved in exceeding customer needs and guiding staff to understand and retain customer relationships.
The design of short modules which may be delivered by group leaders to equip their people with the skills and knowledge to deliver the expertise.
We’ll give you valuable know-how on a broad range of topics such as organizing your desk, proper email etiquette, dealing with tough customers, and how customer service will make your company excel.
If you are located in Concord West and require a customised training session for your group, Please contact us.