Colo Customised Customer Service Training
An engaging customer service training class to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.
Each and every contact between you and the customer is vital. This course can allow you to recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the phone or via email.
The benefits of good customer service are endless.
This course discusses how to connect with the customer and illustrates how to handle customer service on the phone, in-person, responding to and sending email, and when dealing with challenging customers.
- Actively look for ways to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations
- Consult and communicate effectively with relevant people
- Define what great customer support is for yourself and others.
- Defining Customer Service
- The Way to express appreciation
- Identify the key elements of customer service excellence
- Understand How to Influence the Attitude of Your Customers
- Say no without using the ‘no’ word and avoid disappointing a customer
- Knowing the customer’s situation
- Ways to create a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for staff members at all levels who are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external customers.
Our customer service training programs already include many great research-proven topics for you to select from.
The course will give you the skills to develop customer loyalty and will teach you how to take care of yourself and feel confident in any customer situation. This session is for Customer service representatives, sales professionals, sales and customer service supervisors and managers, marketing professionals and managers, front line employees, anyone and everyone who comes into contact with clients!
Please contact us for additional information on Customer Service Training for your company in Colo.