Customer Service Training For Colly Blue
An engaging customer service training course to develop and fine-tune customer service skills, with half-day or one-day training options available.Developed and introduced by customer service specialists, this seminar teaches ways to work easily with others and create a more pleasant environment.
Increasingly, customers are valuing customer service over and above both product quality and low prices so increasing customer service is vital.
This course is suited to anyone who wants to maximise their chances to construct exceptional internal or external client relationships.
- Answer the telephone in a standard way and with a smile
- Consequences of poor service
- Easier management of staff and customer problems due to improved management skills and increased satisfaction of employees and customers
- How to Deal with the inherent frustrations of heavy client contact
- How to keep your cool in the toughest situations
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Respond to and report on client feedback and complaints
- Time management techniques
- Why finding new customers costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
All of our programs can be customized to meet your specific needs.Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service course will give you the skills to deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
Schedule the training when it’s convenient for your staff.
We can adapted to your specific needs and the examples used can be very specific to your organisation.
Training sessions customised to suit the Colly Blue local region and business.