Collinsvale Local Customised Customer Service Training
Customer service is carefully and deliberately designed to match your business — not by doing different things, rather by doing the exact things differently.
Do you understand customer requirements and problems and would like to offer guidance to staff members?
One good customer service experience can alter the entire perception a client holds towards the organization.
This course is suited to anyone who wants to maximise their opportunities to construct exceptional internal or external client relationships.
- Actively listen to a customer with a complaint
- Consult and communicate effectively with relevant people
- Easier management of staff and customer issues due to improved management skills and increased satisfaction of employees and customers
- How to identify and address the needs of your customers
- How to speak concisely and make every word count
- Know how to handle customer behavior by understanding their needs and expectations
- Remember to use ‘please’ and ‘thank-you’ and offer world-class courtesy
- Understand customer diversity
- What your customers, desire, need and expect
About This Customer Service Training Session
Completing this course will allow you to recognize why businesses need excellent customer care.
Our focus is on you, and we’ll deliver a customer service training workshop that is just what your company needs.
Target audience is Customer Service representatives.
You will learn the causes of poor customer care, good customer support skills and how to handle complaints.
The practice is created for local companies within the Collinsvale region.