Collins Customised Customer Service Training
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and offices, such as banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of business and counter service.
Engage your team with customer service training that’s simple to implement and simple to use.
Our customer services course is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or contemplating exploring a new career area.
This program provides tools to focus on the important role of the individual in building customer loyalty, making a positive impression, and contributing to an office service culture.
- Addresses the skills necessary to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Complaint handling practice sessions with feedback, group review
- Easier management of staff and customer problems because of improved management skills and increased satisfaction of staff and clients
- Set a customer complaint policy.
- How to keep from becoming upset and unraveled
- Understanding and communicating regularly to clients exactly what the organization is doing to meet their needs.
- Recognise every customer touch point is a ‘moment of truth’
- Understand how an individual’s behavior impacts the behavior of others
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
As you discuss the various skills and techniques, you may draw from your own personal and diverse experiences to share elements of challenge and reward. Consider this class as a re-energizing time to construct and expand from where you are now.
One-day instructor-led customer service training courses are offered at your site for up to 15 students per course.
This Customer Service Training Course is for professionals who wish to make a significant contribution to their company’s image or bottom line and create their own lives simpler by consistently providing exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers.
This training session is designed for groups such as sales, marketing, telesales and customer service groups seeking to improve the customer experience throughout the customer journey.
Neighborhood Collins Customer Service Training available for teams.