Customer Service Training For Collaroy Plateau West Area
As the first line of contact with customers, service agents can influence customer perceptions and ensure their loyalty and satisfaction.
Every single contact between you and the customer is important. This course can help you recognize the basic principles of good customer service practices, whether you communicate with customers in person, on the telephone or via email.
Some of the best organizations know one of the keys is incorporating a strong customer service philosophy embraced by every single person.
This course helps customer service providers understand the importance of their role and develop essential skills necessary to deliver superior customer service.
- 12 poor listening habits and how to prevent them
- Consequences of poor service
- Differences between assertive, aggressive and passive behaviour
- Establishing customer needs and responding to requests
- Identifying challenging customer requests
- Lessens stress by providing skills to de-escalate challenging situations
- Record customer service standards and link them back to company objectives.
- The 3 Principles of superior customer service
- Ways to create a winning first impression
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop introduces techniques for managing challenging customers and scenarios and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.
Our trainers are experts in their field and have a wealth of Customer CARE experience within your industry.
Satisfied customers are loyal customers.
We’ve got tons of great customer service training courses which will be a great fit for you and your team.
On the lookout for interactive and transformational Customer Service Training for staff in your workplace? Contact us to discuss how we can help spark your team’s performance.