Customer Service Training For Colac Area
Complex customer service functions are in demand across a complete spectrum of industries and workplaces, including banking and finance, travel and retail, contact centres, help desks, reception, front of business and counter support.
Have you got well-developed skills and a broad understanding of customer service strategies?
Some of the best organizations understand one of the keys is incorporating a strong customer service philosophy embraced by each and every person.
The importance of a corporate culture that fulfills and excites its workers cannot be underestimated.
- Ask key employees what they already do to provide decent customer service.
- Building rapport with customers
- Develop the skills and practices which are essential elements of a customer service focused supervisor.
- How to build good will
- Know how to contribute to and create a customer service culture
- Handle Different Stressful Situations with the Irate, Rambling, Insistent, Threatening or Vulgar Customers
- Sharing our own experiences of good and bad service
- The 3 Principles of superior customer support
- Why finding new customers costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Each workshop presents techniques for managing challenging clients and scenarios and also offers opportunities to apply new skills to service interactions.
Participants will learn key concepts and take part in facilitated exercises and discussions that will personalize the customer service content to their precise roles and responsibilities in the business.
This system provides your company with the tools to finish onsite, face-to-face training for any number of employees.
We have tons of great customer service training courses that will be a fantastic match for you and your staff.
For more information on this Colac Client Service Training session contact us.