Customised Customer Service Training For Cockaleechie Area
Being able to clearly explain the next step in a process and confirming that the customer is satisfied, will decrease the number of callbacks and return clients. Improving “first contact” resolution is one of the primary drivers of customer satisfaction.
Do you understand customer needs and problems and would like to provide guidance to staff members?
Our customer services course is ideally suited to those already working in a customer service capacity, or contemplating exploring a new career area.
This 1-day customer service training class introduces entry-level customer service agents to the basic principles and techniques necessary to provide excellent service.
- Attitudinal Issues
- Build trust with clients by informing when a guarantee cannot be fulfilled
- Enhance each customer interaction with friendliness and go the extra mile
- Examples of exceptional customer service skills
- How to keep your cool in the toughest situations
- Practical tips for managing dangerous anger
- Recognise who the customers are and what they’re looking for.
- The lifetime value of existing customers
- Using body language to your advantage
About This Customer Service Training Session
Companies will need to give their employees access to a wider range of knowledge source, subject matter specialists, examples of best practices and other peoples’ experience of customer service.
Learn the principles of customer service, with tips on how best to provide excellent customer support to improve your bottom line.
This comprehensive customer service Course will provide you with an opportunity to explore your responsibilities to the clients service function within your organisation.
We can adapted to your precise needs and the examples used can be quite specific to your organisation.
The practice is made for local companies within the Cockaleechie area.