Customer Service Training For Coburn Area
Clients are the lifeblood of any enterprise. Yet it is surprising how few people and organisations have mastered providing consistent service excellence.
Feedback from workshop participants tells us that they can immediately use their new skills to their workplace the following day.
Individuals who interact directly with a client needs to have a skillset and mindset to meet or exceed a customer’s expectations.
Whether your staff members come into contact with customers face-to-face, on the telephone, or via email and chat service programmes, customer service training will make a difference.
- 11 creative techniques to sharpen your listening skills
- Consult and communicate effectively with relevant people
- Effective questioning techniques
- Factors of good and poor communication on the phone
- How to keep your cool in the toughest situations
- Raise the bar on customer service and marketing strategies
- React to a criticism as an opportunity for service recovery and to enhance systems
- Responsiveness — how do we improve
- The lifetime value of existing clients
- Why finding new customers costs five to seven times more
About This Customer Service Training Session
Ideal for team members at all levels that are wanting to develop their customer service and communication skills for working with internal and external clients.
Participants will learn to “wow” customers and build strong customer support teams.
This program provides your organization with the tools to finish onsite, face-to-face training for any number of employees.
Throughout the program, you will receive training that takes you in the principles of customer care through to providing quality customer feedback and customer satisfaction as a means of improving and possibly growing your business.
This session could be conducted on site at Coburn.